- Common types of patterns
- Scraping adds new fields for your analysis
- Scraping common full patterns
- Scraping all selected patterns
- What is a full pattern?
- Defining and scraping new full patterns
- Defining a scope
- Defining a pattern
- Modifying existing full patterns
- EXAMPLE: scraping a custom pattern
- Running Rulesets
- Adding from another source
- Archiving clients
- Using Dispositions
[We will be adding page for RoT Analysis]
Content Chimera automates many key processes that would take multiple manual interventions using conventional tools. For instance, Content Chimera can crawl like other tools but then does two subsequent steps of processing to increase the value (see Crawling).